The projects undertaken in 2018 were funded through grants from Viridor Credits Environmental Company, Suez Communities Trust, Surrey Playing Fields Association and Epsom Sports and Leisure Council and we thank them for their generosity. The projects included:
- Redecoration and the laying of new flooring throughout the club
- Painting of the squash courts.
- A new roof for the flat above the club
- New windows
- A new fence in the car park
- A new water fountain.
- Upgrading of electrical works to a minimum standard.
- New badminton posts, tennis scorers and junior squash goggles.
For more details and before and after pictures, click here for the presentation.