Are you in the Members' Directory on the Club's Web Site?
As you are aware, the Membership Area of the Club's Web site is a password protected set of pages which are only available to members of the Club. One of these pages is called Find a Member which allows you to search for contact details of other members. You might wish to do this:
- To arrange box league matches
- To arrange tournament matches
- For team captains to contact you about Club matches
- To arrange social matches with other members
Until recently, we have included all adult members of the Club in this directory unless they have requested not to be included. With the advent of GDPR, we can no longer include a member in the directory unless they have given the Club their consent to do so. We would request and encourage you to give your consent as soon as possible. The more people who consent to be in the directory, the more useful it is.
How do I give my Consent?
This is a simple process:
- Click on the Membership Area menu on the Ebbisham website and select My Consents from the drop-down menu
- Log in to the Membership area when prompted
- Confirm that you are over 13 years old (a GDPR requirement).
- Click on the Find a Member check box so that it is ticked.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: The sections for Bookings and Competitions will be used when the Club moves to the new court bookings system and brings the Squash, Racketball and Tennis box league competitions to the new system. There is no harm in checking thos boxes but they will have no impact until the new system is implemented.
What is my username and password?
Your username was last sent to you by email on 31st May. It is not your email address. It is not your MyCourts username.
You will have set your own password when you first accessed the Membership Area. If you cannot remember your password or have not yet set one up, please use the Forgotten Password link on the Login page. Note that the Office do not know what your password is and cannot change it or set it up for you.
Please read the instructions on setting up passwords which may be downloaded by clicking here.
Just a couple of other points ...
- You can remove your consent at any time by unchecking the "Find a Member" checkbox
- The Club's policy is not to include Junior members in the directory unless we have written authority from a parent or guardian to do so. Even if a junior member gives their consent, they will not be included in the directory unless we have consent in writing from a parent or guardian.