Our Club has closed as we follow government guidelines. Should the situation alter we will notify our membership by email, and publish information on this website.
The health of our members, staff and visitors is our biggest priority. We are closely following the advice of the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation and have introduced a wide variety of measures to minimise the impact to public health.
In line with the Government's advice and as a precautionary measure the following actions have been taken:-
- All group activities have been suspended For a full list, see the bottom of this message.
- The Easter Try-sports camps have been cancelled.
- The Surrey Youth Games has been cancelled
- Full Badminton members may book badminton courts via the court booking system only at no charge.
- You must keep a 2 meter distance between yourself and other members or staff. Members not complying with this request will be asked to leave the club by the Duty Manager.
- Non members are no longer allowed to hire courts.
- All payments to the Club (including the Office and Bar) are to be made by Club account or card. Cash payments will not longer be accepted at the bar or office. A members account may be topped up by card or by direct debit. To learn how to top up your account by direct debit, read Appendix 1 the Member's Guide for Court Booking.
- To understand how to set up a password to access your account for the first time read Accessing the Ebbisham Sports Club Web Site Membership area
Suspended Group Activities
All Group Socials
IE. Quiz Nights, Tennis Open Day, BBQ's, VE Day Celebrations, etc.
- Vets League - suspended by the League
- Squash Club Champs - Postponed
- Saturday Junior Sessions - suspended
- 50+ Daytime Racketball Groups - Monday - Friday, all suspended
- Squash Club Night - suspended
The Squash and Racketball Leagues will continue to operate at the moment. If you have any queries about this please contact email@example.com
- Tennis Open Day - suspended
- Junior Sessions - suspended
- Adult Coaching - will go ahead with restrictions (please contact Callum for information)
The following group activities have been suspended:
- Saturday & Sunday Junior Clubs (J1,J2 and J3)
- Performance Centre
- Badminton Fixtures
- Adult Club Sessions
- Badminton Pay & Play