Our Club will remain open for as long as possible and we will continue to follow daily published advice around government guidelines. Should the situation alter we will send a further email to our membership, display notices around the club and publish information on this website.
The health of our members, staff and visitors is our biggest priority. We are closely following the advice of Public Health England and the World Health Organisation and introducing a wide variety of measures to minimise the impact to public health.
Cleaning in our club has been intensified, and our team are requested to regularly sanitise their hands. We will also be encouraging members and non-members alike to use individual club accounts (for members) and contactless payments where possible.
In line with the Government's advice and as a precautionary measure all group activities are suspended and these include the following:-
All Group Socials
IE. Quiz Nights, Tennis Open Day, BBQ's, VE Day Celebrations, etc.
- Vets League - suspended by the League
- Squash Club Champs - suspended
- Saturday Junior Sessions - suspended
- 50+ Daytime Racketball Groups - Monday - Friday, all suspended
- Squash Club Night - suspended
The Squash and Racketball Leagues will continue to operate at the moment. If you have any queries about this please contact email@example.com
- Tennis Open Day - suspended
- Junior Sessions - suspended
- Adult Coaching - will go ahead with restrictions (please contact Callum for information)
The following group activities have been suspended:
- Saturday & Sunday Junior Clubs (J1,J2 and J3)
- Performance Centre
- Badminton Fixtures
- Adult Club Sessions
- Badminton Pay & Play