We are delighted to be able to play near normal badminton, squash and tennis but to ensure your safety when visiting the club please comply with our Covid Safety policy:
- Anyone entering the club and not playing needs to scan the QR code on the NHS COVID-19 App for track and trace purposes.
- Social Distancing will continue to be in force within the club.
- We are asking all members to wear masks/face coverings unless there are exemptions in place. These are to be worn whilst members are in transit anywhere within the club.
- The changing rooms and showers will remain closed for the time being as per the guidelines as part of the COVID-19 secure plan. We will continue to review this based on government guidance. The toilets will be available.
- The Fire Escape is not to be used as an exit. Instead you are asked to leave the club via the main entrance.
- The lounge area will be open for seating with the limit of 24 people within the area. The Rule of 6 will continue. The one-way system through the bar/lounge will continue (entrance through the club main door, and exit from lounge/bar through the French doors).
- To minimise the traffic and contact in the bar/lounge area this area must not be used while waiting to play.
- Spectators are discouraged unless required to be present for safeguarding reasons, in which case they must sit in the bar/lounge area and adhere to the club's Covid safety policy.
- Equipment hires or borrowing is not yet possible.
The Bar will continue to operate on Wednesdays from 6-9.30pm, Fridays from 4-8pm, Saturdays from 12-7pm and Sundays from 12-5pm. Last orders 20 mins before closure. Table service will be in operation.
There is a Digilock on the entrance door and you are reminded that the code must be used to gain access. The code is included in your court booking emails and booking reminders that are sent on the day of the court booking.
Any of the above may be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis as the situation requires.